Simulations training in Evolve
- Learn how to create your own system based training.
- Create beautiful, realistic simulations of your own applications in your organisation
- You’ll receive:
- A 30 minute consultancy call to understand your needs
- Two 1 hour training sessions
- Maximum number of delegates: 8
- £230 / $300
This session will take you through how to create training simulations in our Capture component. The component is fantastic for any systems based training, providing a safe environment for learners to explore the system and receive immediate feedback on their actions. No need to worry about creating (or deleting) training data from your live system!
Where possible if you can provide us with screenshots to the system you will be focussing on we can ensure the sessions are tailored to you!
What will i get from it?
By the end of the session you will:
- Be able to create a training simulation of your system using Capture.
- Understand how to correctly style up the simulations to accurately reflect the system you are focussing on.
What does it entail?
Two 1 hour sessions (via video conference) covering;
- An overall introduction to Capture
- Preparing your simulation
- Setting your simulation up in Evolve
- Creating screens and instructions
- Creating elements
- Styling elements
- Ending a simulation
- Results screen
How will it work?
Once you make an enquiry for “Simulations and systems based training in Evolve” we’ll take you through the following:
- A consultancy call to understand in more depth what you’re looking for.
- We’ll provide a statement of work to confirm the training that will be carried out.
- The sessions will be booked in at a suitable time for all parties.
What we need
Items that will help us during the session are;
- Screenshots of your system and a particular process to focus on during the session including instructions (using a storyboard template as provided by Evolve).
- Brand icon set
- Brand font file If you are unable to share the above items with us, we can use in-house materials for the training