Your first project in Evolve
- Hire our skills to help you make your first Evolve project a success.
- Receive training and support tailored to you, in the context of your team and your project.
- You’ll receive:
- An Initial 1 hour consultancy call to understand your needs,
- A Bespoke training plan,
- 12 hours of training (delivered via video call) in your first 3 months of an Evolve project
- Maximum number of delegates: 8
- Cost: £2145 / $3050
This package is aimed at those new to Evolve working on their first large project, we’ll provide you with the tools you need in your first 3 months to ensure you successfully achieve the outcome you desire.
In those 3 months you’ll receive 12 hours worth of bespoke training, you may have a very clear idea of what you need this to be or we can support you in creating a plan to suit your needs.
We can focus on supporting your team working effectively, managing your content, structuring and designing your courses and much more.
What will I get from it?
By the end of the package you will:
- Have the tools you need to successfully complete your first project in Evolve
- Be able to use Evolve effectively to ensure success on all future projects
What does it entail?
- 1 hour consultancy call to understand more about your team, the project you will be undertaking and the right approach to your training
- An agreed, bespoke training plan covering 12 hours worth of Evolve training
- 12 hours of training, delivered via video call, for your team throughout your first 3 months of the project.
- The 12 hours available can be spread out how you wish however we recommend a maximum of 2 hours training in one session.
How will it work?
Once you make an enquiry for “Ensuring success – your first project in Evolve” we’ll take you through the following:
- 1-hour consultancy call
- You will be sent a Statement of Work to confirm the package that will be carried out.
- You will be sent bespoke training plan to agree to, including when the training will be carried out
- Training sessions will be booked in once training plan is agreed
- Delivery of training sessions